Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) I_vote_lcapGuild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) I_voting_barGuild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) I_vote_lcapGuild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) I_voting_barGuild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paranema
Guild Master
Paranema

Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read )   Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read ) EmptyTue Mar 06 2012, 10:58

GUILD APPLICANTS PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING

About us

<Daoine Sidhe> is a semi-hardcore 10-man raiding guild. Most of our core guild members have been playing WoW together since TBC. We mainly focus on raiding but occasionally there is some PvP going on. Our main goal has always been to achieve as much as we possibly can in raiding. Whilst we really enjoy raiding in WoW, when there is no raid for that day some of our members focus on PvP (battlegrounds, arena etc) or achievements and may play other games in their free time such as D3 or SC2.

History

We are a long-standing guild that has been around on WoW for well over 3 years now. Previously we resided on Karazhan EU for the most part until we started to see more and more top guilds moving to more populated servers. We saw Karazhan was dying, all the decent players/guilds had left and so we felt a more populated server would be better for us to try and recruit good players. Also with the upcoming expansion being released and the 'World PvP' scene expecting to make a comeback, that also had a part in our decision of finding a better server with a decent Horde/Alliance ratio.

We transferred from Karazhan EU > Ragnaros EU sometime around February 2012 - we feel it was a great decision to come here and have never looked back since.

Current Progress
Currently 5/14 HC in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid.

Raid Schedule

Thursday 19:30-23:00
Sunday 19:30-23:00

What we require from you:

- Age requirement of 18+ with some exceptions.
- A stable internet connection.
- A decent knowledge of your class/spec.
- Reliable attendance to raids.
- Bringing consumables to raids (Flasks, Buff food etc.)
- A working mic and to be able to speak on boss fights when appropriate.

When raiding we do take raiding seriously whilst keeping a light mood on the vent server with the occasional joke or two thrown around.

If you feel this is the guild for you and want more details or have any questions about the guild before you apply please don't hesitate to whisper one of our officers or whisper any of our members and ask for an online officer. We will gladly answer your questions Smile

Please look at this post here on how we would like your application to look like.

Officers

(Paranema, Krøs, Qiresa)
Back to top Go down

Guild Information ( Guild Applicants please read )
Page 1 of 1