Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 I_vote_lcapRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 I_voting_barRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 I_vote_lcapRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 I_voting_barRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)

Go down 
+26
reygan
Jonny
Símca
WUDY
Flamouxx-DS
Krazeur
Deano
hsa
twilightlord
Lølafkwtfdnd
Trilog
Modnoc
Paranema
Kaileen
Toadindehole
Dyna
Hexxi
Histachii
Davyion
Eo
Nortek
Demo
KlifeR
Dorus
Lola
Rex
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Davyion

Davyion

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 10 2012, 07:02

what the fuck Para What a Face
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 10 2012, 07:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GruKVtLqOgA&feature=g-vrec

oh my dear god

1) WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CLAP AT EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING SAY ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU

2) There is actually a family that has a family name 'Karnatz'. I'm .. stunned
Back to top Go down
Karnatz

Karnatz

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 12 2012, 07:41

pro family is pro
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 23 2012, 06:29

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 A7mW-7NCUAAJi23

hahahahkokahhhhahfg
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 27 2012, 00:16

Thought this was pretty fucking genius Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Floe

Floe

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 04 2012, 01:31

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Wowscr10

Last time online Dorus and Para?!
Where have u been for that time
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinnameon.com
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 04 2012, 01:58

I've seen that bug too recently Very Happy offline for 47 years. We're all really old and senile, just camouflaging it..
Back to top Go down
Paranema
Guild Master
Paranema

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 04 2012, 06:39

Woah, haven't seen that bug before lol, have I been playing for that long? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
belent

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 09 2012, 03:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pqJpf6tidn0#!
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 07 2013, 00:18

http://simternal.comuv.com/pugbingo.jpg
http://simternal.comuv.com/pugbingo2.jpg
http://simternal.comuv.com/pugbingo3.jpg
http://simternal.comuv.com/pugbingo4.jpg

near most of these are like "yup, been there"
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01 2013, 22:54

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 Proccess+a+negative+

Stare at the colored dots on this girl’s nose for 30 seconds, then quickly look at a white wall or ceiling (or anything pure white) and start blinking rapidly. Congratulations, you just processed a negative with your brain!

This is completely weird to me, though interesting.
Back to top Go down
Paranema
Guild Master
Paranema

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 01 2013, 23:59

That is amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 16 2013, 01:07

Oh boy.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krosion
Officer
Krosion

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

A song that I sometimes listen to before raids & a Live Dj set by Dash Berlin @ Arena Ciudad de Mexico Smile
Back to top Go down

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: Fun and Spam Forum-
Jump to: