Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 I_voting_barRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 I_vote_lcapRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 I_voting_barRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)

Go down 
+26
reygan
Jonny
Símca
WUDY
Flamouxx-DS
Krazeur
Deano
hsa
twilightlord
Lølafkwtfdnd
Trilog
Modnoc
Paranema
Kaileen
Toadindehole
Dyna
Hexxi
Histachii
Davyion
Eo
Nortek
Demo
KlifeR
Dorus
Lola
Rex
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptySun May 29 2011, 14:50

This guy for real? That's actually pretty disgusting Shocked
Back to top Go down
Trilog

Trilog

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30 2011, 00:42

the weird thing is when he says "well you wont be winning the show if i cant have hugs and kisses" he actually means it probably confused confused
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30 2011, 01:07

What .. the fuck
Back to top Go down
Trilog

Trilog

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30 2011, 02:08

davy just admit it...that man.....is u
Back to top Go down
Trilog

Trilog

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30 2011, 05:37

" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen >
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30 2011, 14:30

Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31 2011, 12:08

Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 07 2011, 05:53

Mad skills!!
Back to top Go down
Nortek

Nortek

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 07 2011, 16:23

Shocked wow epic skillz mon
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 08 2011, 10:30

It makes me shiver how stupid this tattoo idea is.......
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 10 2011, 13:02

Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12 2011, 22:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVkc9ddTEiU&feature=player_embedded

fucking dumb poles .. o hi kai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 13 2011, 02:30

Lady's comment "You're fucking terrific" and his "Kurwa" in the background, priceless.
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15 2011, 23:52

Totally drink this shit during raids
Back to top Go down
Trilog

Trilog

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 16 2011, 05:50

thats shit Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Trilog

Trilog

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 06:26

Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 06:29

ewww dubstep...

but the kid has some smooth moves
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19 2011, 19:29

Back to top Go down
Eo

Eo

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 24 2011, 06:38

cheers
wow wow wow rly nice Surprised
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 27 2011, 02:10

http://www.electricretard.com/killing-spree/
Back to top Go down
Trilog

Trilog

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 28 2011, 12:46

ok thats just messed up...all of them xD
Back to top Go down
Trilog

Trilog

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 29 2011, 05:20

Back to top Go down
Nortek

Nortek

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 29 2011, 10:00

wheres the funny?

"thumb down"
Back to top Go down
Lølafkwtfdnd

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 29 2011, 22:35

I see the lino that he's doing it all on in his socks though Kai?
Me thinks they have that their for the specific reason of him dancing like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nortek

Nortek

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 30 2011, 03:23

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_gifs/2293093/Ima+SNEEZE+THROUGH+THE+ASS/

I BRING THE FUNNY!!

http://www.funnyjunk.com/youtube/2295290/Gamarjobat/ lol!
Back to top Go down

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: Fun and Spam Forum-
Jump to: