Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! I_vote_lcapThe BIG MOVE to the small Country! I_voting_barThe BIG MOVE to the small Country! I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
The BIG MOVE to the small Country! I_vote_lcapThe BIG MOVE to the small Country! I_voting_barThe BIG MOVE to the small Country! I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

The BIG MOVE to the small Country!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyxor

Nyxor

The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Empty
PostSubject: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! EmptyMon Aug 09 2010, 23:37

Morning all,

As some people know Im moving back to England soon! Well, the time has COME! Very Happy
I will be moving out of my current home today. Sad

I will be moving to someone elses home for the next few days while I get ready to depart the country. I will not have access to the internet during this time.
I will be flying back to good old England on the 14th Aug (this Sat) and will be landing 15th (Sun).
My stuff is being sent via Air Cargo and should be arriving on Monday 16th Aug. This includes my PC.

As far as Im aware the place Im moving into does have internet. So should be up and running pretty soon after my arrival.

Ofcourse things may take a day or two to sort out, but I will keep you all posted.

I would expect to be back online and running by around the 16th+ Aug.

Enjoy your coming weeks and good luck in raids and within the guild.
I shall return shortly!

Enjoy yourselves and keep well! Very Happy

Regards,

Nyx
Back to top Go down
Nortek

Nortek

PostSubject: Re: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! EmptyTue Aug 10 2010, 09:16

Hope you get striped searched at the airport mwhahaha! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! EmptyTue Aug 10 2010, 10:20

We'll see when your orcish face shows up again. I'd be looking forward a lot more if it was a blood elf..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! EmptyTue Aug 10 2010, 19:01

he's a fat orc. elf is only Kai and Lutkica. the rest are fat orcs, starting with DopeyDS
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! EmptyFri Aug 13 2010, 20:04

Best of luck <3 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nyxor

Nyxor

PostSubject: Re: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! EmptyMon Aug 16 2010, 00:47

I R BACK!

But still dont have my PC. So wont be playing much yet. Just on my mates laptop while he is at work.

Flight took forever, but I have arrived. Cool

Now if only I could find my PC...
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! EmptyMon Aug 16 2010, 02:13

Welcome back to the Old Continent, mr. Nyx Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! EmptyMon Aug 16 2010, 08:26

Withdrawals from no WoW nick? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! EmptyThu Sep 02 2010, 06:03

Nick, WHERE ARE J00??!!??!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG MOVE to the small Country!   The BIG MOVE to the small Country! Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG MOVE to the small Country!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: