Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
im taking a break again Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
im taking a break again Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
im taking a break again Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
im taking a break again Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
im taking a break again Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
im taking a break again Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
im taking a break again Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
im taking a break again Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
im taking a break again Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
im taking a break again I_vote_lcapim taking a break again I_voting_barim taking a break again I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
im taking a break again I_vote_lcapim taking a break again I_voting_barim taking a break again I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

im taking a break again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WUDY

WUDY

im taking a break again Empty
PostSubject: im taking a break again   im taking a break again EmptySat Apr 07 2012, 05:28

Right I havent been on much in the last month anyway so you may have guessed as much here... I was going to give raiding a try but it really was too much effort for me to grind gear to do a raid that really (as we all know kind of think) isn't that great!... Since Jed took a break for much the same reason it just hasnt been as much fun for me... I could definitely have considered raiding if every now and again i got to do pvp with jed, grim and dorus every now and again... I havent really been on enough for that to happen... I enjoy the camaraderie and just plain craic that you get when your on vent or skype...

Atm I'm just not enjoying WOW and at the end of the day I'm not going to pay for it if its not fun... I will definitely be back for MOP to give it a try as will Jed and a number of other members on a break... By then I'd imagine we will have a few more recruits and the guild could be buzzing... and Il have a load more people to take the piss out of... Im not going to mention specific people really cus as I said Il be back! My time doesn't run out till the end of May or something so I may get the bug of playing and level the mage I have been leveling to 85 before the time runs out!!

Il come onto the website and keep active this way anyway... But just not arsed playing... would much rather play COD or some shit!
Back to top Go down
Grimart

Grimart

PostSubject: Re: im taking a break again   im taking a break again EmptySat Apr 07 2012, 07:58

That sucks dude, have fun on your break.

See you in mop! Cool
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: im taking a break again   im taking a break again EmptySun Apr 08 2012, 06:31

Alrighty Wudy. You weren't on a whole lot anyway, so yeah, then it's not worth it. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Dyna
Admin
Dyna

PostSubject: Re: im taking a break again   im taking a break again EmptySun Apr 08 2012, 18:56

Too bad Wudy, cya around Razz

oh, i moved topic btw.
Back to top Go down
https://daoinesidhe.forumotion.com
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: im taking a break again   im taking a break again EmptyMon Apr 09 2012, 01:50

yeah dorus i know..w. as just cus i really wasnt bothered going through hc dungeons... didnt seem worth it... cus they are shite as well see yas in MOP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im taking a break again   im taking a break again Empty

Back to top Go down

im taking a break again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: