Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... I_vote_lcapBad jokes and rotten eggs... I_voting_barBad jokes and rotten eggs... I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Bad jokes and rotten eggs... I_vote_lcapBad jokes and rotten eggs... I_voting_barBad jokes and rotten eggs... I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Bad jokes and rotten eggs...

Go down 
+4
Grimart
Saban
Dorus
Eo
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Empty
PostSubject: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyTue Jul 27 2010, 18:52

A wife catches her husband masturbating under the shower and approaches him. The husband:
- Oh dear, it was so dirty that I had to rub it so hard... it almost hurts!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While making love, he says:
- Darling, let's do 68!
- 68??? What's that?
- You do it to me and I'll owe you one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife and husband have bought condoms with different flavours.
- Darling, I will turn off the light, put one on and you guess the flavour.
As soon as he turns off the light, she takes it in the mouth and says:
- Gorgonzola!
- Wait, it is not on yet.

Two friends:
- Tonight I am going to organize a group sex session in my apartment. Do you want to come?
- Of course! How many people are coming?
- Three, if you bring your girlfriend.

A little boy asked his mother:
- Mummy, why are you white and I am black?
- Don’t even ask me that, when I remember that party..., you are lucky that you don’t bark.

One woman stops a taxi.
- To the airport, please.
After ten minutes the taxi driver, watching the woman in the mirror, says:
- You are third pregnant woman that I have driven to the airport today.
- Are you kidding me, I am not pregnant.
- Well, you haven’t arrived to the airport yet neither.

One man calls emergency:
- Come immediately, my little son has swallowed a condom!
After five minutes, the same man calls back:
- It is OK, I found another one.

Pinocchio talks to Gepetto:
- Daddy my dick is all jagged and crooked so I have no success with girls.
- You know, my son, I didn’t care too much about that detail, but that should not be a problem. Go to the shop, take a sandpaper and fix it.
After some time, Gepetto asks Pinocchio:
- Well, did you resolve the problem with the girls?
- Daddy, since I got the sandpaper who needs the girls anymore.
Back to top Go down
Eo

Eo

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyTue Jul 27 2010, 19:29

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyTue Jul 27 2010, 22:59

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is!”

My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyTue Jul 27 2010, 23:09

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general, and all in the name of humor!" The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little shit on your knee."
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 01:07

cheers nice.

Gonna take over the role of guild joker Mala?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 01:24

me IZ not Gek, but wtf Smile Smile if people have fun and laugh anything goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 01:50

A verry poor man got to a fortuneteller, to ask if he will ever be rich.
The fortune teller told him that he will not become rich, but, he will rot in hell for a verry bad action he will do against mankind.
The poor man left, verry sad, heading home, thinking what he could possibly do that bad, because he was a kind man.
When he pased the rails trough were a train was suppose to come he seen a little basket with a baby in it, that was suppose to be smashed by train.
thinking of what fortune teller told him, he wanted to do a good job so pulled the basket with the boy in it and moved away from rails.

When they were safe he asked the little child "what's your name, boy?"
"Adolf, sir, Adolf Hitler"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: this is the shiet :))))))))))))))))))   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 20:54

A man was having problems with premature ejaculation so he decided to go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what could he do to cure his problem ...

In response the doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate try startling yourself". That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol. All excited to try this suggestion out he runs home to his wife.

At home his wife is in bed, naked and waiting on her husband. As the two begin, they find themselves in the '69' position. The man, moments later, feels the sudden urge to come and fires the starter pistol.

The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?". The man answered, "Not that well ... when I fired the pistol my wife shit on my face, bit 3 inches off my penis and my neighbor came out of the closet with his hands in the air!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: daddy, i did it !!!   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 20:54

Son: "Daddy, I have to write a special report for school, but I don't know what Politics is."

Father: "Well, let's take our home as an example. I am the bread-winner, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mum is the administrator of money, so we'll call her Government. We take care of your need, so let's call you The People. We'll call the maid the Working Class and your brother we can call The Future. Do you understand son?"

Son: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'll have to think about it."

That night awakened by his brother's crying, the boy went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the boy went to his parents' room and found his mother sound asleep. He went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheeded by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to sleep.

The next morning he reported to his father.

Son: "Dad, now I think I understand what Politics is."

Father: "Good son! Can you explain it to me in your own words?"

Son: "Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of Shit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: YARRR   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 20:55

A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

"Well, ok, but what about that hook? "What happened to your hand?"

"We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really."

"What about that eye patch?"

"Oh, one day we were at sea and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them shit in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender, "you couldn't lose an eye just from some bird shit."

"It was my first day with the hook."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :D   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 23:44

A dood came home and found his house on fire. He rushed next door, telephoned the fire department and shouted, "Hurry over here! My house is on fire!"
"Okay," replied the fire chief. "How do we get there?"
"That's up to you," the dood yelled. "Don't you still have those big red trucks?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Jul 28 2010, 23:50

One day a guy died and found himself in hell. As he was wallowing in
despair, he had his first meeting with a demon. The demon asked, "Why so
glum?" The guy responded, "What do you think? I'm in hell!"

"Hell's not so bad," the demon said. "We actually have a lot of fun down
here.

You a drinking man?"

"Sure," the man said, "I love to drink."

"Well you're gonna love Mondays then. On Mondays all we do is drink.
Whisky, tequila, Guinness, wine, diet Tab and Fresca. We drink
till we throw up and then we drink some more!"

The guy is astounded. "Damn, that sounds great."

"You a smoker?" the demon asked.

"You better believe it!"

"You're gonna love Tuesdays. We get the finest cigars from all over the
world and smoke our lungs out. If you get cancer, no biggie. You're
already dead, remember?"

"Wow", the guy said, "that's awesome!"

The demon continued. "I bet you like to gamble."

"Why yes, as a matter of fact I do."

"Wednesdays you can gamble all you want. Craps, blackjack, roulette, poker,
slots, whatever. If you go bankrupt, well, you're dead anyhow.

You into drugs?"

The guy said, "Are you kidding? I love drugs! You don't mean . . ."

"That's right! Thursday is drug day. Help yourself to a great big bowl of
crack, or smack. Smoke a doobie the size of a submarine. You can do all
the drugs you want, you're dead, who cares!"

"Wow, the guy said, starting to feel better about his situation, "I never
realized Hell was such a cool place!"

The demon said, "You gay?"

"No."

"Ooooh, you're gonna hate Fridays."
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyThu Jul 29 2010, 00:53

Laughing

Some of the jokes I already knew though Smile
Back to top Go down
Saban

PostSubject: New Coolsite   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyThu Jul 29 2010, 05:07

Are you replacing Coolsite? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimart

Grimart

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyThu Jul 29 2010, 05:10

Hey, here's one!

Davy is really skillful hunter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyThu Jul 29 2010, 18:37

Saban wrote:
Are you replacing Coolsite? Very Happy

No, but... if i laugh reading shit on internet i suppose the other can laugh too Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dyna
Admin
Dyna

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 05:50

The greatest lies of all time:

1. I love you
2. This won't hurt a bit
3. The cheque's in the mail
4. I was just going to call you
5. I swear I won't come in your mouth
6. Of course I'll respect you in the morning
7. We have a really challenging assignment for you
8. I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you
Back to top Go down
https://daoinesidhe.forumotion.com
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 06:02

9. Sorry, I don't smoke/drink.
Back to top Go down
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Aug 04 2010, 07:08

10) That Verbal was Keyser Soze!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyWed Aug 11 2010, 20:35

2 blondes, new mothers were speaking
- why do you change baby's pampers just once per month ?
- Look what is written on it : "Up to 10 kilograms"
Back to top Go down
Dyna
Admin
Dyna

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyThu Aug 12 2010, 05:11

Metrosexuality is cancer.

Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Metrosexuality_is_cancer
Back to top Go down
https://daoinesidhe.forumotion.com
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... EmptyFri Aug 13 2010, 20:01

Moar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad jokes and rotten eggs...   Bad jokes and rotten eggs... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad jokes and rotten eggs...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: Fun and Spam Forum-
Jump to: