Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Dropping in to say hello Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Dropping in to say hello Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Dropping in to say hello Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Dropping in to say hello Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Dropping in to say hello Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Dropping in to say hello Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Dropping in to say hello Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Dropping in to say hello Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Dropping in to say hello Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Dropping in to say hello I_vote_lcapDropping in to say hello I_voting_barDropping in to say hello I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Dropping in to say hello I_vote_lcapDropping in to say hello I_voting_barDropping in to say hello I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Dropping in to say hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WUDY

WUDY

Dropping in to say hello Empty
PostSubject: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 02:56

Well hello ladies and gentleman. Your friendly neighoured wudy here to say hello.

Anything new? Anything old? Any new Fascist schemes by Dorus? Any new unusual sex position by Davy (I know that techniqually had not happened yet but it was bound to)

So finished my masters in another 3 months basically. Got myself a job working for LIDL for any of those who know that supermarket chain! Good pay and all that jazz.... So you are reading a message from a very happy WUDY

Dont be a bollocks and write something back to this so I dont look like a spastic mentalist.

Much love

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyThu Apr 25 2013, 23:10

you smell of midget rape you onion-chugging, one-legged, blind and deaf fagbastard

also you're gay
Back to top Go down
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptySat Apr 27 2013, 22:46

Last time I ever drop in to say hello to you... ya granny bashing fuck head!
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyMon Apr 29 2013, 01:46

Define 'a job' mister Wudy? Whatcha doing exactly?
Masses of schemes by me. Since I'm no more GM I have to scheme a bit more to get the things I want done, which is enjoyable in it's own right Twisted Evil

Except for those new sex positions by Davy, I don't have to scheme for those, he comes up with them himself Smile
Back to top Go down
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyMon Apr 29 2013, 10:59

Eh its a graduate programme... so first 3 months is working in the stores and warehouses and then the next year after that will be working in the marketing team...

Who is GM actually.. I never bothered to look haha... Practicing the old psychologist shit.. thats what you want to do Dorus
Back to top Go down
Saban

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptySat May 11 2013, 01:28

Hmm, I'm just going to leave this here... Hello again Cool
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptySun May 12 2013, 04:26

Mr. Saban! Oh the memories Wink
How fareth thee sir?
Back to top Go down
Saban

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptySun May 12 2013, 04:36

I'm pretty damn good cheers! Getting a little bored of not gaming but hey ho... How's the guild and all the new fangled expansions?
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptySun May 12 2013, 05:50

Still alive 'n kicking, surprisingly, since you left two xpacs ago Razz though I think there's not many ppl you still know. Me, Kai, Davy. Think that's about it Smile

I likey the current xpac, but well.. the game is getting old of course. Still fun times.
What are you up to nowadays? Tri said you were being a stoner Smile which is a good thing, ofc.
Back to top Go down
Saban

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyTue May 28 2013, 03:24

Yeah I know, long time ago... As with all games to be fair.
Yeah spent pretty much the last 2 years with it, cutting down now though to be fair, it fucked with my time at college big time, but hey ho haha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyTue May 28 2013, 23:26

Cool drugs do good things for you, but in moderation, young padawan.
Back to top Go down
Saban

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyMon Jun 03 2013, 11:34

Oh yeah I've learnt that lesson already.. It's Triilog you want to worry about now Wink
Back to top Go down
Saban

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyMon Jun 03 2013, 11:35

Meant to be a winking face but my phone says I've fucked it up..
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyTue Jun 04 2013, 04:38

Hmmm, I haven't seen that guy in a while.
Back to top Go down
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello EmptyMon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

As the saying goes.... Drugs dont kill people... rappers do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping in to say hello   Dropping in to say hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Dropping in to say hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: Fun and Spam Forum-
Jump to: