Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Have you been naughty or nice? Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Have you been naughty or nice? Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Have you been naughty or nice? Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Have you been naughty or nice? Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Have you been naughty or nice? Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Have you been naughty or nice? Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Have you been naughty or nice? Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Have you been naughty or nice? Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Have you been naughty or nice? Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Have you been naughty or nice? I_vote_lcapHave you been naughty or nice? I_voting_barHave you been naughty or nice? I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Have you been naughty or nice? I_vote_lcapHave you been naughty or nice? I_voting_barHave you been naughty or nice? I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Have you been naughty or nice?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex

Rex

Have you been naughty or nice? Empty
PostSubject: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? EmptySun Dec 23 2012, 16:47

Hello people! its been ages now since i talked to you guys, and like Dope i miss you guys and the fun times. Tho i cant find time for any more wow in my life so sadly i wont be returning. It had to stop one day! Been a big part of my life this game and you guys, and i thank all of you for what it has given me. (mostly its taken my health, given me a big belly and made me smoke more....shiiiit) clown

To all my friends in the pixel world, i wish you a merry christmas, and a happy new year. And may santa give your girlfriends and boyfriends the soecial dust that makes them give you some threw 2013! :p

Rex, still ze sex.
Back to top Go down
Dyna
Admin
Dyna

PostSubject: Re: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? EmptyTue Dec 25 2012, 07:57

Happy Xmas and a merry newyear rex =)
Back to top Go down
https://daoinesidhe.forumotion.com
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? EmptyTue Dec 25 2012, 08:34

Smile thanks Rexie! Funny I must be the only person who actually lost a belly playing WoW. Must be all the frustration.
A merry Xmas and a very happy 2013 for you too. I'd wish you all kinds of stuff, but I believe you have most things figured out. Perhaps a little Rex? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? EmptySun Dec 30 2012, 22:22

Well, depends if the GF will stop taking those vagina armour pills that makes that kinda hard. Tho its in the plans yes Wink I do wish later sometime there will be a game more hour friendly we could gather at again. If you guys as well see the wow time is over. Tho i guess this is pretty impossible as well if there will be a litle Rex in the future. Might make my playtime non excisting. Tho i do play Battle Pirates on facebook Wink There is always some time for a litle battle pirates!!
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? EmptyTue Jan 01 2013, 06:00

Rex wrote:
Well, depends if the GF will stop taking those vagina armour pills that makes that kinda hard

Have you been naughty or nice? Penis_tankWIP01
could surely blast through Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? EmptyWed Jan 02 2013, 10:24

Lol, i`m so hot i need submarines, so close but no sigar. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? EmptyThu Jan 03 2013, 05:21

Smile let's not post one of those..
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? EmptySat Jan 05 2013, 03:20

Aye, lets not Wink Tho if you guys play some Batle Pirates i am in sector 78. And if you guys dont kick me from forums, tell if there are other games not so time consuming you try and ill maby join if i can. My PS3 account is "Isberg666" and i find time to play some there as well sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? EmptyMon Jan 07 2013, 04:01

Sadly, personally I play very few games outside WoW. Perhaps I'll have more time soon now though Smile Don't own any console..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you been naughty or nice?   Have you been naughty or nice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you been naughty or nice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: Fun and Spam Forum-
Jump to: