Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
I miss you guys.. Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
I miss you guys.. Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
I miss you guys.. Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
I miss you guys.. Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
I miss you guys.. Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
I miss you guys.. Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
I miss you guys.. Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
I miss you guys.. Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
I miss you guys.. Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
I miss you guys.. I_vote_lcapI miss you guys.. I_voting_barI miss you guys.. I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
I miss you guys.. I_vote_lcapI miss you guys.. I_voting_barI miss you guys.. I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

I miss you guys..

Go down 
+4
Grimart
Dorus
Davyion
Dopehat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopehat

Dopehat

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyMon Jul 23 2012, 05:00

Ad Sanctum Friends! (does anyone still say that?) It's me, Dopey! The Dopest Dope Dope you ever knew! I know it's been a long long time since I've spoken with most of you, but I've recently got engaged to my fantastic girlfriend/fiancee, which got me thinking about the future and the past, and I've been feeling very nostalgic recently. So I figured I'd pop by and say hello to my old buddies! Very Happy How is everyone doing? Does anyone remember me? I hope the guild's doing well, I still think about you guys alot. I wanted to thank you all again for the incredible times I spent playing, moaning, bitching, laughing, crying, levelling and cheering with you. You guys really do have a special place in my heart.

Peace out brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyMon Jul 23 2012, 08:34

jesus fucking christ you're still alive
Back to top Go down
Dopehat

Dopehat

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyMon Jul 23 2012, 11:57

Why yes I am! I see Dorus hasn't seen sense and booted you from Officer Rank yet Wink How you doing you sexy orc?
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyMon Jul 23 2012, 19:33

I've been fine but I miss you, you gay heaven angel .. (queef bounce )
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyMon Jul 23 2012, 20:58

You didn't have time to see me last I was in London, of course you miss me! Evil or Very Mad

I'll never be able to see you as a married man Dopey Razz or a 'man' yet altogether, I'd think that stage would only come in ten years. Though I'm happy you're all happy 'n mushy 'n all that Wink whatcha hoping the future brings?

Take care,
Love,
me

P.s. yeah we still use 'AS' Smile
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyTue Jul 24 2012, 00:11

Dorus wrote:

P.s. yeah we still use 'AS' Smile

I don't
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyTue Jul 24 2012, 00:46

Yeah but you're a real rebel.
Back to top Go down
Dopehat

Dopehat

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyTue Jul 24 2012, 07:08

Oi! Dorus next time you're in london give me more than a days notice yeah? Nice forward planning that was Razz

I don't really know what I want the future to bring, except a nice job, house, and time with my wife would be nice. We're looking to get our own place soon. Very Happy

How has Lady Luck been to you guys? I see you changed servers, was that a smooth transition? I might have to pop on vent sometime and harass you lucky lucky people!
Back to top Go down
Grimart

Grimart

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyTue Jul 24 2012, 08:28

i remember u man,

-arc <3
Back to top Go down
Krosion
Officer
Krosion

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyTue Jul 24 2012, 08:28

Dopehat wrote:
How has Lady Luck been to you guys?

Was this pointed at Davy? Very Happy

Love you really davvy Razz
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyTue Jul 24 2012, 10:01

I'll always be the single one giving you bitches advice on how to get laid like a boss Cool

now.. excuse me while i jerk to this beat
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyTue Jul 24 2012, 10:03

Dopehat wrote:
Oi! Dorus next time you're in london give me more than a days notice yeah? Nice forward planning that was Razz

I don't really know what I want the future to bring, except a nice job, house, and time with my wife would be nice. We're looking to get our own place soon. Very Happy

How has Lady Luck been to you guys? I see you changed servers, was that a smooth transition? I might have to pop on vent sometime and harass you lucky lucky people!

What fucking vent? Get back online you pig humping, stocking-wearing, queef-sniffing, cake-pounding, man-loving, jennifer aniston-voiced motherbitch What a Face
Back to top Go down
Krosion
Officer
Krosion

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyTue Jul 24 2012, 10:32

I miss you guys.. Dorus10I miss you guys.. Dorus_10

right lol. Not the picture forum but ah well Razz I don't know if you've seen the film Jumper dorus but when i watched it on T.v the other night the guy who plays in it just looked like you. Me and para agreed so i typed in the actors name and found this photo on google lol, I compared it to your photo on IRL pics topic and ta daaaa.. reeesult Very Happy In relation to dope's statement about having luck with ladies maybe this could be dorus's posing picture lol. What you think? Wink

Just missing that Headset, hairstyle and the facial pose of course Cool
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyWed Jul 25 2012, 03:53

I.. yeah Kros.. Suspect
Transition was smooth, but not much going on with the game at the moment.
You gonna stick abouts London? My visit there was a bit last minute, so kinda hard to give you a heads up Smile
Back to top Go down
Krosion
Officer
Krosion

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyWed Jul 25 2012, 04:25

Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reygan

reygan

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyWed Jul 25 2012, 09:48

I miss you guys.. Dorus110
Back to top Go down
Jedash-DS

Jedash-DS

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: quite, indeed, most indeededly   I miss you guys.. EmptyFri Aug 10 2012, 14:40

Ad sanctum Dopey.
i would like to congratulate you on your engagement i really would............. but im afraid im ambivalent on the subject.
because i do believe...... me and you were married?

but all joking aside, congrats on the engagement and i wish you and herself a good life together Smile
Back to top Go down
WUDY

WUDY

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. EmptyMon Aug 13 2012, 07:55

I was witness to this fact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I miss you guys.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you guys..   I miss you guys.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I miss you guys..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: