Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Issues issues issues Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Issues issues issues Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Issues issues issues Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Issues issues issues Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Issues issues issues Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Issues issues issues Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Issues issues issues Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Issues issues issues Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Issues issues issues Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Issues issues issues I_vote_lcapIssues issues issues I_voting_barIssues issues issues I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Issues issues issues I_vote_lcapIssues issues issues I_voting_barIssues issues issues I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Issues issues issues

Go down 
+2
Dyna
Dorus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

Issues issues issues Empty
PostSubject: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 02:51

We've ran in to a slight problem with the guild xfer. I didn't think of Blizzard's money grubbing enough apparently.
To xfer a guild you need to have an authenticator coupled to your account, which I don't have. Nor do I have an Iphone, so I'd have to actually pay for one.

There are limits to the amount of money I wish to pay in the spirit of fairness. I dead on refuse to buy an authenticator to xfer the guild, leeches.

In any case, I've given guild master to Para for the transfer (as he does use an authenticator). However you also need to be guild master for at least seven days. So he cannot transfer the guild before next wednesday instead of saturday.

I'm sorry for this delay, but I did not know this until now..
Back to top Go down
Dyna
Admin
Dyna

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 02:58

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://daoinesidhe.forumotion.com
Símca

Símca

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 03:38

why dont we set an authenticator for you in the day i mean a few of us have iphones so we can set it up on the day and then tell you the number and then you transfer it should work methinks then after we done it take it off all can we done over vent Razz
Back to top Go down
Modnoc

Modnoc

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 05:27

Im takeing it as para is already the gm so for dorus to do that he would then have to be eemade gm and then you will have to wait again for 7 from dorus been remade as the gm
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=733583697
Símca

Símca

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 05:52

yeh para is GM atm we should be able to xfer next Wednesday Razz
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 06:59

Also it wouldn't make it faster, cause you need to have the authenticator coupled for min 7 days too. So even if I should get one, I'd still have to wait a week..
Back to top Go down
Símca

Símca

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyWed Feb 22 2012, 07:02

its all just balls (-(-.(-.-).-)-)
Back to top Go down
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyThu Feb 23 2012, 07:05

Id say that hurt a little bit dorus didnt it? giving para lead
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyThu Feb 23 2012, 07:51

Not at all actually Wudy, you misjudge me Smile
Back to top Go down
Deano

Deano

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyThu Feb 23 2012, 12:36

Im pretty sure you have an andriod phone dorus or atleast last time i asked you you had the version below mine i think Razz
If it is an andriod you can still get an authenticator for free...... but it seems you have solved the problem just letting you know Smile I know how hopless you are when it comes to computers and phones and shiz Razz
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptyThu Feb 23 2012, 13:40

I have no idea how to use the internet on it. So let's.. not even go there.
Back to top Go down
Deano

Deano

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues EmptySat Feb 25 2012, 03:02

Hahahahaha i know Smile your hopeless Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues issues issues   Issues issues issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Issues issues issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: News-
Jump to: