Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
It has beeen a fucking blast. Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
It has beeen a fucking blast. Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
It has beeen a fucking blast. Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
It has beeen a fucking blast. Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
It has beeen a fucking blast. Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
It has beeen a fucking blast. Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
It has beeen a fucking blast. Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
It has beeen a fucking blast. Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
It has beeen a fucking blast. Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
It has beeen a fucking blast. I_vote_lcapIt has beeen a fucking blast. I_voting_barIt has beeen a fucking blast. I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
It has beeen a fucking blast. I_vote_lcapIt has beeen a fucking blast. I_voting_barIt has beeen a fucking blast. I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

It has beeen a fucking blast.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deano

Deano

It has beeen a fucking blast. Empty
PostSubject: It has beeen a fucking blast.   It has beeen a fucking blast. EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 05:53

Well im going to keep it short and sweet.

I am leaving DS on my warrior however i would love to keep my alts in the guild (If dorus isent to mad at me etc).

My reasons for leaving on my warr are simple im bored of raiding is probably the bigest factor im going to a realm and guild that raid like 2 days a week which is great for me because i would love to start playing other games etc.

My time here has been great and i will never forget it had some great laughs and fall outs with people but in the end you all loved me Smile

To those who are on my real ID im not going to delete you because the reason your on their is that fact i like you as a friend (those who want to remove me then feel free no hard feelings their at all)

But anyhow ill still be in the guild if my alts are kept and i will probs move the druid or hunter with you guys when you leave to (if im still in the gild) the reason id like to keep chars in the guild is cos id still love to log on and have a good crack with davy ofc Smile and dorus to ( i know you love the attention )

But yeah my biggest reason is raiding i just cant be bothered with it any more so im sure you can all understand where im coming from when i say that as DS is well a pile of wank.

Big thanks to the officer team and dorus for giving me officer i know i wasent the best of guildies always causing problem and arguments and what not but yet you still gave me a chance and i appriciate that very much so thank you all Smile

And a big thanks to the guild for making my time here just pure AWSOME Smile

Im saying all this as if im gone for good but im not ill be around on real id and shiz if you wana talk go on vent or what not.

Oh and kai im going draenei female so you have to love me for that Smile

Sooooo again THANKS for the awsome time guys wish you all the best Smile <3

Almost forgot those who dont have my real ID and want it its Deano--93@hotmail.com Smile put your name in the comment so i know who it is Smile

Forgot my skype to dean.learman add me on that if you want Smile

Last edited by Deano on Mon Jan 16 2012, 06:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
twilightlord

twilightlord

PostSubject: Re: It has beeen a fucking blast.   It has beeen a fucking blast. EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 06:02

And on That note

I am also leaving ,

I am leaving because i play with friends on another realm now and they are starting up a raid team very soon + ive just lost track of raiding tbh

It has been a awesome 9 months in DS i wont forget it as dean said &&

i put it as a reply on here because im not worth a whole new post, thanks for all the laughs guys i have really got to have aload of fun with you guys

Thanks dorus for allowing me to be in such an awesome guild

thanks para , kie and nathan as healing bros :>

thanks to nortek for being my support beam xD

thanks all

<3
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: It has beeen a fucking blast.   It has beeen a fucking blast. EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 06:09

But, but, but...

Balls...
Back to top Go down
Símca

Símca

PostSubject: Re: It has beeen a fucking blast.   It has beeen a fucking blast. EmptyMon Jan 16 2012, 06:19

Well its been great raiding with you 2 guys ino i see you in real life but hey... anyways i wish you all the best in your new guild and thats i. atm im stuck for words. Smile Gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has beeen a fucking blast.   It has beeen a fucking blast. Empty

Back to top Go down

It has beeen a fucking blast.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: