Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Mother f**king PC... Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Mother f**king PC... Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Mother f**king PC... Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Mother f**king PC... Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Mother f**king PC... Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Mother f**king PC... Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Mother f**king PC... Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Mother f**king PC... Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Mother f**king PC... Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Mother f**king PC... I_vote_lcapMother f**king PC... I_voting_barMother f**king PC... I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Mother f**king PC... I_vote_lcapMother f**king PC... I_voting_barMother f**king PC... I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Mother f**king PC...

Go down 
+6
Dorus
Krosion
Deano
twilightlord
Davyion
Nyxor
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyxor

Nyxor

Mother f**king PC... Empty
PostSubject: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptySat Nov 12 2011, 13:25

So... Epic day at work Monday. Didnt finish till late. I head home, get in, Im so fucked off I decide just to chill and watch some TV.
Tuesday, same day different shit...

But Tuesday is special because when I get home, I go to turn on my PC, boots but nothing comes on. Hmmm...
Some mobo diagnositcs with the old troubleshooting manual and it turns out that after nearly 4 years my CPU has had it. The CPU cooler had failed and the CPU burnt out.

So yeah... No PC. Which is doing my head in.

On the plus side tho, been doing my research over the last few days and finally ordered my new PC parts tonight.
Will arrive Tuesday, so Ill be back in action from Weds. Ive got the rest of that week off as Im going to my mates for a LAN from Weds to Sunday! Woot.

About time too! The old PC was starting to have it. Building a beast now tho!
Intel i7 K series, so I can overclock the shit out of it!
8GB DDR3
2x GTX570 in SLI
120Gb SSD for my Win7 and WoW. Lol.
Loads of other shit but cant be assed to get into detail...

Needless to say its going to rinse it.

Anyways, Got Battlefield 3 and MW3 coming on Tuesday too. Ill be playing them at the LAN but ill be on WoW. Hopefully Ill do some raiding if im in the setups!

Excited...
Sorry for not letting anyone know sooner. Been strapped with work, not to mention researching this and spending some quality time with the misses before she wont see me for like a week of geekiness! Lol. Very Happy

Seeya soon people!

Last edited by Nyxor on Sat Nov 12 2011, 23:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptySat Nov 12 2011, 13:38

Good to see you getting back on track, but while you're at it, give me a PC that runs something other than minesweeper and 320p youtube videos too while you're at it. Cool
Back to top Go down
twilightlord

twilightlord

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptySun Nov 13 2011, 01:32

nic we have missed you terribly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nyxor

Nyxor

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptySun Nov 13 2011, 07:26

You taking the piss son?!
Back to top Go down
Deano

Deano

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptySun Nov 13 2011, 09:21

yeh nic while your at it you can send my £90 so i can pay this fucking bill and get back online haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyxor

Nyxor

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptySun Nov 13 2011, 11:09

Lol!
I spunked like a grand on this already. Razz

£90? What the fuck you been doing? Dodging interweb payments for like 3 months?
I have a 50Mb line at my house and my internet doesnt even cost half of that a month...
Back to top Go down
Krosion
Officer
Krosion

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptySun Nov 13 2011, 12:06

nic that pc is gonna piss all over wow in ultra graphics lol Cool i think you should take a picture of that when its completed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deano

Deano

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptySun Nov 13 2011, 22:44

Nah i pay £30 a mounth nic for 30mb but for some reason they always find ways to add more on to it guess thats virgin media for you.
Should be back soon anyways I know how much you all miss me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 01:22

30 pounds a month for internet? WTF..
Back to top Go down
Deano

Deano

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 01:44

Mhmmmmmm dont ask me just our country i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 05:06

Nic if you can cancel the shipement I strongly advise you to.

Do not. No. DO NOT buy 2 graphics cards for SLI/Crossfire.

It's shit, it doesn't work and you're just wasting a lot of money for that second graphics card.

Trust me babe, Kai is in the know on that shizz.

Love and kisses.
Back to top Go down
Trilog

Trilog

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 06:02

KAI COME BACK ALREADY!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Nyxor

Nyxor

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 12:39

Kai you bell piece... I know too son. I work with computers all the time and I helped my mate build his new PC only a few months back... He had one GTX560, now he has two, and the difference is noticable to say the least. Its smooth compared to being slightly choppy.
Maybe for people (you?) who play on shitty little monitors it would be a waste. Razz

But I have a 26" monitor. It runs at 1920x1200. The load on a graphics card running that res is far greater than that of one running say, 1024x768.

Yes SLI is a waste if you play dated games on low res.
But Ive seen BF3 with all the shit cranked to the "make your eyes bleed" settings. And it fucking melts Graphics cards at high res with allthat shit turned on. My mates GTX580 just about does the job.

Im unsure if you do know your shizz if you think two cards in SLI will not show a difference over one.
Dont hate son... Razz

Im not some noob when it comes to building a PC. I pretty much spend hours and hours reading every fine detail regarding
what I buy. Then I read some more... then before I buy... I read even more (benchmarks etc). And having helped with my mates build only a few months ago, Im pretty confident in what Im doing.

Anyways... One of many benchmarking sites:
http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/307?vs=306

If you look at low res benchmarks then yes, the difference becomes less apparent. But then I dont play at puss hole res... Very Happy

And Deano, I have Virgin and I dont get "random" charges added to my bill, but then I have got the whole XXXXXXL package thing, TV, interwebs and the phone to the max. All in HDizzle...

Peace out boys! afro
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 12:57

I may have to rephrase what I said (wrote?)

SLI is not worth the money you put into it.

In my opinion (emphasis on mine) the difference is waaaaay to slim to spend thate extra $.

Granted, last SLI machine I built was a year ago, but I don't reckall any major breakthroughs in the field.

If it really is better now, I take off my hat for you sir.

Oh and don't trust benchmarking sites.
We did a few tests on a boring day at work with the exact same configurations as stated on those sites and the results were off by a lot (try it, you'll be surprised)

At the end of the day, it's your monies and I just wanted to express my hatred for SLI/Crossfire in games (it does an amazing job in architecture programs tho)
Back to top Go down
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 23:26

guys you should do wat the rest of us plebs do.... Buy the bleedin computer ready made... On buttons are much easier than anything you guys have just said
Back to top Go down
Modnoc

Modnoc

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 23:46

But wudy you can spend £1000 and make your own pc with the same proformance as £2500 pre made computers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=733583697
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyMon Nov 14 2011, 23:49

BULL SHIT!!!!!......... kai or nic fancy makin me a PC??
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyTue Nov 15 2011, 00:58

This topic.. yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE ON ABOUT????!!!
Back to top Go down
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyTue Nov 15 2011, 01:56

the gm agrees with me.... so i must be right
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyTue Nov 15 2011, 01:56

^
^

Obviously computer virgins, pff.

Fuck sake Wudy you ruined a good joke.. but nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyTue Nov 15 2011, 02:06

i gave u a compliment... so actually u ruined it!...
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyTue Nov 15 2011, 06:40

Don't even get me started on the pre-made shit.

The only pro of a pre-made is it's looks, everything else you can wash down the drain.

Most of the times you can't freely configure it (a lot of custom made hardware)

If something brakes you are pretty much fucked.

As Mod stated, you can make a better/cheaper PC just by buying the parts and building it on your own.

I hate Barebones/pre-mades.

Yarr!
Back to top Go down
WUDY

WUDY

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyTue Nov 15 2011, 10:41

Kai i already said it... Make me a pc prove me wrong... il send the money when its done
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyTue Nov 15 2011, 12:21

Kinda hard with me living in a different country and having no idea whatsoever on the prices you have in yours Smile

If you were to give me an estimate on how much you want to spend (no specifics, just general number) I could give it a spin.
Back to top Go down
twilightlord

twilightlord

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... EmptyWed Nov 16 2011, 00:25

cmon kai , making a pc isnt hard now isit... just we are above the rest as we are tooo cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother f**king PC...   Mother f**king PC... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother f**king PC...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next