Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth I_vote_lcapDOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth I_voting_barDOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth I_vote_lcapDOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth I_voting_barDOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth

Go down 
+2
Dorus
Exxis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Exxis

DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Empty
PostSubject: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 01:17

Hey,

Long time no see Smile

Hope DS is the top raiding guild on Karazan by now! I am so out of touch...

Anyway, Does anyone in DS plan to play DOTA 2? (or Heroes of Newerth, which is free btw - simply for DOTA 2 practice)

Like with WOW; pug groups in DOTA is not that awesome... So I was wondering if there is/was any plans to create a HON/DOTA2 clan/guild whatever to play DOTA when everyone is not on WOW?

DOTA, like Wow, works much much better when you know the people you play with and can coordiante etc.

So... any plans for such things?

PS: I know this is a bit out of the blue, and I haven't been online for quite some time. But hey; just asking.

Cheers,
Exxis
Back to top Go down
Exxis

PostSubject: DOTA 2 Beta   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 01:20

PS: Valve have started sending out surveys; so hopefully there should be BETA keys available very very soon!
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 01:55

I've played HON with Davy, but I think we're the only two ones in the guild really..
Back to top Go down
Exxis

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 02:03

Well, 2 is better than 0 Smile

- Do you still play on occasion Dorus?

Maybe let me know if you plan to play again and we could join up?

Any other HON players out there? (once again, just for DOTA 2 practice Smile

I would highly recommend people try this (its free), it's extremly simple and extremely strategic at the same time.

Back to top Go down
twilightlord

twilightlord

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 02:27

Hon looks good :~)

DOTA LOOKS PRO
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 03:40

I've played HoN for a bit, started off from Dota in WC3 obviously. I'm not planning on going to Dota 2 though. I still do play HoN right now, but a bit less actively.
Back to top Go down
Dyna
Admin
Dyna

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 06:14

Seen hon, looks gay.
Seen dota, looks noobish
Seen lol, community is rotten.

league of legends it is .. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://daoinesidhe.forumotion.com
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyThu Nov 03 2011, 03:01

Sure I'm up for playing with you Exxis. Just let me know. I suck at it though. I don't really play on my own, don't enjoy that too much.
Back to top Go down
Exxis

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyThu Nov 03 2011, 03:10

Thats great Dorus. Any Davy you are free to join us of course.

I'm not that excellent myself, but I would rather play with people I know (Jeera/Kahlu play as well) than with the average group in HON.

Besides, this is all just DOTA 2 practice - DOTA 2 looks bloody amazing.

A random HON group is rather like a Pug group in wow... just worse!

What's your name on HON Dorus? (and anyone else) - just post it here and we can maybe have a few games when you guys have time.

Also, if anyone is interested, here are some games on Youtube (with commentary) played during the last DOTA 2 international tournament:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dota+2+international+english+commentary&aq=0&oq=Dota+2+International+engli

The prize money was $1 Million.
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyThu Nov 03 2011, 03:33

Don't think we'll win that but here's to hope Razz
My name on HoN is Seyloran, but I usually don't have it on. You'd have more luck catching Davy and getting him to get me on. Or just log SC2 and contact me through realID, if I ain't doing something I'll be happy to join you for a game.
Back to top Go down
Myzaree

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth EmptyMon May 28 2012, 08:49

HoN : Bedky
Steam: theofficialkyloth[at]gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth   DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth Empty

Back to top Go down

DOTA 2 / Heroes of Newerth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: Other Games-
Jump to: