Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS I_vote_lcapCOPS FUCKING BASTARDS I_voting_barCOPS FUCKING BASTARDS I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
COPS FUCKING BASTARDS I_vote_lcapCOPS FUCKING BASTARDS I_voting_barCOPS FUCKING BASTARDS I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

COPS FUCKING BASTARDS

Go down 
+4
Trilog
Davyion
Dyna
Dorus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Empty
PostSubject: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySat Aug 27 2011, 16:58

ARGHSROMNETINMQFISJGMIQJTZNQE

should be fucking banned.................!!!!!!!!

Any of you decide on becoming one, tell me so I can kick! Gahrrrrrqskdoqmksjfmziq

FUUUUUUCK THEM!
Back to top Go down
Dyna
Admin
Dyna

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySat Aug 27 2011, 18:03

scratch
Back to top Go down
https://daoinesidhe.forumotion.com
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySat Aug 27 2011, 19:10

Absolutely baffled by the amount of intelligence shown here Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySat Aug 27 2011, 23:20

Gah, I might've been slightly intoxicated, and I might've been pulled over for an alcohol 'n substances control and they might've pulled my license and I might have to pay a not so small sum of money.

And I still think it's bullshit, bastards.
Back to top Go down
Trilog

Trilog

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySat Aug 27 2011, 23:30

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH OMFG lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dyna
Admin
Dyna

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySun Aug 28 2011, 00:14

i think an 'i told you so' isnt out of place here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://daoinesidhe.forumotion.com
Símca

Símca

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySun Aug 28 2011, 06:01

and was this the reason why you bailed on us last night... to go drink? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySun Aug 28 2011, 06:20

Seems a pretty good reason to me Razz but no, I was gonna go out after the raid. 'n then they last minute changed plans. Considering it was a guy's birthday thingie, I wasn't gonna tell him to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySun Aug 28 2011, 06:22

I GOT A FUCKING CAUTION FOR DRINKING IN PUBLIC SUCK MY HAIR BALL SACK WHAT THE FUCK
Back to top Go down
Modnoc

Modnoc

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptyMon Aug 29 2011, 01:56

Not been funny but, if anyone else left like that you would of kicked off for that reason Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=733583697
Símca

Símca

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptyMon Aug 29 2011, 01:58

true true Smile
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptyMon Aug 29 2011, 02:43

Actually Dean has in the past opted out of a raid last minute to go to some friends he hadn't seen in a long time. And that wasn't for a birthday. I didn't make an issue out of it then, as he couldn't have known, just like I couldn't have known. (yes, I remember everything)

Do keep in mind that you're also talking to someone who is 'always' on time for 'every' raid. I never fail to show without any form of notification, and even that rarely happens. I don't afk for five mins every other raid before a pull, and am never last to run back. I doubt Davy or Nort get frustrated by me being late 'yet again', or not being online 'yet again'. I'm reliable, and you know it.

And if we're gonna split hairs: you went for a cigarette at 19.15 saturday, which you 'could' have predicted and you 'could' have done five minutes earlier. You didn't. I'm not gonna start counting the amount of raids you have simply 'forgotten' to show, same with the rbg thing. That shows an attitude of 'they'll wait' or 'I don't give a fuck'.

If I think I can't make a raid, I don't sign. If something comes up, I let you know. If I don't have internet, I text Dyna to let someone know. If something like this happens last minute (which I couldn't have known), I still stay for half the raid to allow the others to look for replaces instead of just going at raid time 'sorry guys, something came up, bye'. That shows an 'entirely' different attitude I'd say.

If we had ten raiders like me, things would go a 'lot' smoother. Something can always come up last minute. I've always said that. However, for most people that happens twice a week. For me that happens twice a year. The former is a huge problem and very annoying. The latter is reasonable, and I won't make an issue out of it. Sadly, most people do not classify in the latter category.

So, what was your point again?
I'm happy to discuss this, but make sure you actually have a valid argument.

Last edited by Dorus on Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Símca

Símca

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptyMon Aug 29 2011, 02:46

Well then... you type allot, also it was a joke for me >>> Smile <<<< didn't mean any harm and no fuss about all this
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptyMon Aug 29 2011, 02:49

*shrug* I don't bend on principle. I try to be fair, and I think I am mostly. I don't 'go off' on someone who is always there on time except once every other month, so don't accuse me of it.
Back to top Go down
Símca

Símca

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptyMon Aug 29 2011, 02:53

tbh i only said 'true true' and i didnt accuse you of anything if that is at me... like i said a little joke ^^
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptyMon Aug 29 2011, 03:01

It was more at Mod Razz my point was I wouldn't have kicked off at someone who left a raid halfway for this same reason, unless that person had shown to be unreliable in the past.
Back to top Go down
Símca

Símca

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptyMon Aug 29 2011, 03:04

i understand Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimart

Grimart

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySat Sep 03 2011, 05:34

Man, seems like im missing interesting stuff while im stuck in this godforsaken fuxking place!! AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH I WANT OUUUUUUUUUUUTUUUUUUTUTUUTTTTTT OFFF HEEEEERE!
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySat Sep 03 2011, 06:29

Grimart wrote:
Man, seems like im missing interesting stuff while im stuck in this godforsaken fuxking place!! AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH I WANT OUUUUUUUUUUUTUUUUUUTUTUUTTTTTT OFFF HEEEEERE!

tut tut tut
Back to top Go down
twilightlord

twilightlord

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS EmptySun Sep 04 2011, 00:36

WHUT HAPPNED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COPS FUCKING BASTARDS   COPS FUCKING BASTARDS Empty

Back to top Go down

COPS FUCKING BASTARDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: