Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
*drool*                          Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
*drool*                          Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
*drool*                          Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
*drool*                          Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
*drool*                          Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
*drool*                          Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
*drool*                          Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
*drool*                          Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
*drool*                          Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
*drool*                          I_vote_lcap*drool*                          I_voting_bar*drool*                          I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
*drool*                          I_vote_lcap*drool*                          I_voting_bar*drool*                          I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

*drool*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex

Rex

*drool*                          Empty
PostSubject: *drool*    *drool*                          EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 11:42

Back to top Go down
Toadindehole

PostSubject: Re: *drool*    *drool*                          EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 13:26

Rex wrote:

Ye me and my mates were proxying at school and casually strolled upon this on a gaming site. This provided us with much excitement indeed!

It's a shame they haven't made a desktop version yet - I'd totally get this if it wasn't a like 8 inch screen xD. Though I don't really look at my keys, It seems like a good way to practice with new keybinds for WoW or a game you've never played before until you get the muscle memory Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: *drool*    *drool*                          EmptySat Jan 08 2011, 13:28

All fun and games until they tell you the price Smile
Back to top Go down
Toadindehole

PostSubject: Re: *drool*    *drool*                          EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 08:46

Kaileen wrote:
All fun and games until they tell you the price Smile

It'd still be fun and games though. Just you'd be poorer than when you started out Razz.

(If you actually buy it)
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: *drool*    *drool*                          EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 08:55

I like the concept of having things "more comfortable", but i don't like the general idea of every company to make all models small as fuck. Soon you'll be having nothing bigger than a wallet but more powerful than a thousand i7's.
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: *drool*    *drool*                          EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 11:22

Well, i guess this is a start. If they improve this type of game machines and make them with bigger screens etc we might be looking at the new aera of gaming machines right there:)
Back to top Go down
Toadindehole

PostSubject: Re: *drool*    *drool*                          EmptyMon Jan 10 2011, 12:15

Davyion wrote:
I like the concept of having things "more comfortable", but i don't like the general idea of every company to make all models small as fuck. Soon you'll be having nothing bigger than a wallet but more powerful than a thousand i7's.

I was looking at the website on some of the concept designs (cause it's a concept idea ofc) and some of the smaller sizes seemed more intriguing! Like, its comparable in size to a Nintendo DS XL in one of the images I saw, I mean it'd be pretty cool being able to play WoW on something the size of a DS.

Sure playing WoW keyboard turning style blows for some people but its not hard to plug in a mouse and take a sit down Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *drool*    *drool*                          Empty

Back to top Go down

*drool*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: