Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! I_vote_lcapYay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! I_voting_barYay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! I_vote_lcapYay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! I_voting_barYay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex

Rex

Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Empty
PostSubject: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 15:59

Well, its been a couple of tough weeks, but finally we got ourselves a house! We didnt get the first house we bid on due to some people that obviously make more money than us. But we ended up with a much better one Smile

So here it is!

HOUSE
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 23:36

I love how all the houses over there look like they are in the middle of a great hilly grassy plain Smile

Gratz Rex, when's the housewarming? Wink
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 02:58

We get to take over it in december. Guess the new-house party wont take place untill january Smile
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 10:04

Shocked

wow.
i liked the old one tho. felt much warmer...and kinda "old school"
but wow. and a sauna!!
when can i come check out some northern lights? especially if you're still around north norway, rainer dear Smile)))
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 10:46

You are welcome any time!! Smile Anyone of you, if you are near my home town you should stop by and say hi. We got 5 bedrooms now and can provide with free motel for a night if needed Wink
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 10:46

Tho ofcourse Dorus sleeps in my room. Dope sleeps in the shed like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 12:37

Dope is sleeping at my feet at the moment.. sometimes I pat his head and throw him a biscuit (or a pretzel)
Back to top Go down
Dope

Dope

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyThu Oct 21 2010, 12:19

wankers! i'll sleep with ur missus if you're not careful rex! Ze sex you may be, but i r teh Dope!

Nice house btw, the decoration isnt very Metulz but im sure the peach walls suit you fine Rainer!
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyThu Oct 21 2010, 22:02

Dopey that'd more amount to a little kid sleeping with his mommy than anything else.. I'm sure she'll find you cute in a motherly way.

P.s. Rex, a little bed next to the big one? Got a little metalhead incoming? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dope

Dope

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyThu Oct 21 2010, 22:26

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptyFri Oct 22 2010, 08:30

First off, the pictures there of the house is the add on the house, so the small bed and the rest of the furniture there is the prior owners stuff, not ours. There will definately be a bit more maiden posters and such after we get to take over the house in december Wink

And Dope?

Back to top Go down
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! EmptySat Oct 23 2010, 13:03

Now...don't upset him... he leaves a mess on the kitchen floor and goes off his dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!   Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay!! Rex got himself a new shiny!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: