Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! I_vote_lcapWarriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! I_voting_barWarriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! I_vote_lcapWarriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! I_voting_barWarriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!

Go down 
+6
Davyion
Demo
Dyna
Toadindehole
Grimart
Dorus
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Empty
PostSubject: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 01:36

Allow me to find this funny:

http://www.masterofwarcraft.net/2010/10/sociologist-parker-benth-publishes-wow.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WorldOfWarcraftCheats+%28World+of+Warcraft+Cheats%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Especially these:
Quote :
ECONOMIC DATA:

With an average of 5,000 players, Benth organized each class from largest to smallest of real-world net worth. He also based much of his data on professions. Classes near the bottom of the list tend to have more blue-collar and factory jobs than classes at the top of the list, for example.

1.) Warrior (An average of $89,000+ per year)
2.) Hunter
3.) Rogue
4.) Mage
5.) Shaman
6.) Druid
7.) Death Knight
8.) Priest
9.) Warlock
10.) Paladin (An average of <$30,000+ per year)

*looks down on Dyna and Kai* Cool

Also:

Quote :

8.) Mage: African American/Black

Now you all know, Demo is black Very Happy

Apart from that, I think it's utter bullshit, but hey..
Back to top Go down
Grimart

Grimart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 01:53

DKs should be first and mages second.
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 03:01

Awww well not really Grimmie. According to this list you're a black bum..
Back to top Go down
Toadindehole

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 04:32

"7.) Death Knight: Asian/Pacific Islander"

They got me, if only by a half Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dyna
Admin
Dyna

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 04:35

1.) Paladin: Republican
2.) Warrior: Democrat
3.) Hunter: Democrat
4.) Shaman: Democrat
5.) Priest: Republican
6.) Warlock: Republican
7.) Death Knight: Democrat
8.) Mage: Republican
9.) Rogue: Independent
10.) Druid: Democrat
Back to top Go down
https://daoinesidhe.forumotion.com
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 04:47

Considering I think Republicans are right winged bastards (e.g. Bush), you further make me look good Smile
Back to top Go down
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 04:56

Black republican??
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 04:56

Hey, at least you're not a bum Razz

I'm a Caucasian Democratic rich bastard. I can live with that.
Back to top Go down
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 04:57

and an asshole?
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 05:01

Pffffft I'll buy myself some friends then..
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 05:31

Who are equally as deep of holes as you?
Back to top Go down
Flamouxx-DS

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 08:37

At least he'd have friends unlike some people
*looks at Davy*
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 09:01

*zing!*

Ouch Davy Very Happy he got you there..
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 09:02

Nope, not offended, try harder.
Back to top Go down
Timelord

Timelord

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 22:24

How does it even begin to make sense to talk about annual networth when everybody who plays wow for realz doesnt have time for a job (other than moving gold of course).

And apparently Im now resemble a Caucasian Democratic Female instead of a Black Republican Male, although slightly poorer, ill say thats improvements on all fronts!
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 01:21

Yes and don't forget that the poll was done on AMERICANS, which makes itself pointless Smile
Back to top Go down
KlifeR

KlifeR

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 06:12

what a load of crap... im a Rogue and im for Monarchy .. hell yeah! for the Emperor! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!   Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom! Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors at the top of the societal ladder, Paladins at the bottom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: Fun and Spam Forum-
Jump to: