Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
World of Logs parses: how to Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
World of Logs parses: how to Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
World of Logs parses: how to Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
World of Logs parses: how to Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
World of Logs parses: how to Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
World of Logs parses: how to Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
World of Logs parses: how to Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
World of Logs parses: how to Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
World of Logs parses: how to Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
World of Logs parses: how to I_vote_lcapWorld of Logs parses: how to I_voting_barWorld of Logs parses: how to I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
World of Logs parses: how to I_vote_lcapWorld of Logs parses: how to I_voting_barWorld of Logs parses: how to I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

World of Logs parses: how to

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

World of Logs parses: how to Empty
PostSubject: World of Logs parses: how to   World of Logs parses: how to EmptyWed Jan 09 2013, 09:59

A bit of clarification on this:
The WoL parse is simply a rundown of a fight in Worldoflogs (DPS numbers).

To get a parse, you need to register on the site (www.worldoflogs.com) and get the client (a small java file). You then run the client while your WoW is running, you type /combatlog while in WoW, then swap (alt tab) to the java client and have it start a live report session. After that you hit up LFR or a random 10 man raid to anywhere in MoP and you give us the link to that raid afterwards.
Obviously if you already have an existing parse from previous times, you don't have to do this.

It's a way for us to check how much DPS you can theoretically pull in a raid environment, which helps a bunch with recruiting.
Back to top Go down

World of Logs parses: how to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: