Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 I_voting_barRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 I_voting_barRex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)

Go down 
+26
reygan
Jonny
Símca
WUDY
Flamouxx-DS
Krazeur
Deano
hsa
twilightlord
Lølafkwtfdnd
Trilog
Modnoc
Paranema
Kaileen
Toadindehole
Dyna
Hexxi
Histachii
Davyion
Eo
Nortek
Demo
KlifeR
Dorus
Lola
Rex
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex

Rex

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 05:55

Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 08:00

Speaking of disturbing material, I just took a look at our guild roster and there's .......... a few male blood elves to say the least
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 09:33

What 'should' disturb you is that you love them, little one I love you

Is that girl in the video dubbed or did they actually manage to find a retarded transvestite/-sexual?
Then again if you have your balls surgically removes, I don't think there is much hope left. And I'm a very open minded person..
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 18:25

If i would be realistic i should say she/it is dubbed. But i prefer to believe its not as i love this pointless shit and it makes me giggle. cheers
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21 2011, 18:27

Speaking of dubbed......gotta brush some dust offa this one What a Face

LOL incoming
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24 2011, 10:59

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 458171
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 24 2011, 14:18

That made me laugh more than it should have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 26 2011, 04:11

Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 27 2011, 13:33

FFS!!! This is insane!!!! (some norwegian language, but watch it. its worth it!)

http://www.vgtv.no/?id=38847
Back to top Go down
Paranema
Guild Master
Paranema

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28 2011, 12:08

Scary.
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28 2011, 23:20

It's like hamster on coffe. Awesome
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04 2011, 11:22

Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04 2011, 14:15

Almost makes you wanna agree with Kai..
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05 2011, 04:14

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/10d4ba5372/friday-lyrics-analyzed-with-rebecca-black?rel=player
What the fucking fuck?
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05 2011, 04:23

8-)

I so wanna kill her, even more with the Tori Amos reference.
Or throw her in a cell with my sex depraved black friend, Bubbah.
Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05 2011, 08:28

We were all wrong, she is a deep and hurt female.

"We gotta eat our cereal"
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05 2011, 19:15

elephant
Back to top Go down
Davyion

Davyion

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07 2011, 14:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd3ABWWxs20
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13 2011, 04:09

Back to top Go down
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13 2011, 04:26

Rex, I demand my 3 minues and 37 seconds of life back!
Back to top Go down
Nortek

Nortek

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13 2011, 07:55

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 13 2011, 09:06

My panties is a tent.
Back to top Go down
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 17 2011, 11:39

This just says NO in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Modnoc

Modnoc

PostSubject: just too amusing ^-^   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21 2011, 08:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXcXsi1U58c&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=733583697
Rex

Rex

PostSubject: Re: Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)   Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 22 2011, 02:23

Back to top Go down

Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: Fun and Spam Forum-
Jump to: