Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor I_vote_lcapNot the place i know but can i ask a favor I_voting_barNot the place i know but can i ask a favor I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Not the place i know but can i ask a favor I_vote_lcapNot the place i know but can i ask a favor I_voting_barNot the place i know but can i ask a favor I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Not the place i know but can i ask a favor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twilightlord

twilightlord

Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Empty
PostSubject: Not the place i know but can i ask a favor   Not the place i know but can i ask a favor EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 02:17

Hey guys as some of you know im in college to a deploma in game design , web design and animation

Well one of our units is game research and i basicly have to do research on my game

i made a form on google that needs filling out by my required audience.

if you could all please just take 30 seconds to wizz through this

http://goo.gl/NrAu8

i would hudgly appretiate it

Many thanks

Le me Smile
Back to top Go down
Krazeur

Krazeur

PostSubject: Re: Not the place i know but can i ask a favor   Not the place i know but can i ask a favor EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 02:21

I didn't go into details. I don't know if you needed me to or not. But I did your thingy majigger! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
twilightlord

twilightlord

PostSubject: Re: Not the place i know but can i ask a favor   Not the place i know but can i ask a favor EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 02:30

No , just needs it filling
Back to top Go down
twilightlord

twilightlord

PostSubject: Re: Not the place i know but can i ask a favor   Not the place i know but can i ask a favor EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 02:34

And thanks everyone for filling it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Not the place i know but can i ask a favor   Not the place i know but can i ask a favor EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 02:37

Pounds pounds, we use euro's here!

I don't understand the last question Arcane? Like do you want to play em as much as you can you mean?
Back to top Go down
twilightlord

twilightlord

PostSubject: Re: Not the place i know but can i ask a favor   Not the place i know but can i ask a favor EmptyThu Dec 08 2011, 02:41

the last question meant when you have spare time do you play computer games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the place i know but can i ask a favor   Not the place i know but can i ask a favor Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the place i know but can i ask a favor
Page 1 of 1