Daoine Sidhe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So we didn't end
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Emptyby Magicu Wed Aug 27 2014, 13:13

» Warlords of Draenor
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Emptyby Dorus Tue Nov 12 2013, 04:44

» Whats up guys!
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Emptyby WUDY Thu Jul 18 2013, 06:29

» Rex`s thread of obnoxious, crazy, funnie and disturbing material (i am ze sex)
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Emptyby Krosion Sun Jul 14 2013, 03:52

» Info for applicants
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:21

» Council of Elders heroic defeated!
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Emptyby Paranema Sun Jul 07 2013, 11:13

» Horridon heroic down!
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Emptyby Karnatz Fri Jun 14 2013, 09:26

» Dropping in to say hello
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Emptyby WUDY Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:02

» Mogu'shan Vaults Heroic cleared!
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Emptyby Paranema Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:03

Top posters
Dorus
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. I_vote_lcapMegaform needs his Kingslayer title. I_voting_barMegaform needs his Kingslayer title. I_vote_rcap 
Davyion
Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. I_vote_lcapMegaform needs his Kingslayer title. I_voting_barMegaform needs his Kingslayer title. I_vote_rcap 
Krosion
Deano
Símca
Paranema
twilightlord
Rex
Kaileen
Demo

Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.

Go down 
+3
Dorus
Lola
megaform
7 posters
AuthorMessage
megaform

Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Empty
PostSubject: Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. EmptyThu Oct 28 2010, 08:01

As most of you that have been in game know I have recently been struggling to get my Kingslayer title.

It seems for the most part that we havent been actively raiding as of late and I fear that the KS title will be gone
come cata or more simply people wont care about going there anymore.

I have a lockout available at Sindragosa, my proposal is to organise a bunch of you who have killed or at least know
WELL the tactics of the fight for lichking to assemble of a sunday night (preffered but can switch) to swiftly take down sindra
followed by the lich king himself.

This is just a feeler post to see if i can get enough people that can help me achieve this!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lola

Lola

PostSubject: Re: Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. EmptyThu Oct 28 2010, 09:23

i would gladly join you and help with killing lich king but since i downloaded the patch and everything was kicking woohoo..my wow wont run cos something is wrong with internet configuration Neutral im sick and tired of waiting until i come in-game and im having a tiny wow turkey : ))))

hope it will be fixed by sunday mega and ill heal for you x

miss you guys
your forgotten WK, queen mother octopussy love sweetcheeks silly lolapoo
:E
Back to top Go down
Dorus
Admin
Dorus

PostSubject: Re: Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. EmptyThu Oct 28 2010, 20:31

/hug Lola I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. EmptyThu Oct 28 2010, 20:50

got unsaved warrior waiting to engage lich Razz
Back to top Go down
Histachii

Histachii

PostSubject: Re: Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. EmptyThu Oct 28 2010, 21:44

my LK save should be extendable
Back to top Go down
Flamouxx-DS

PostSubject: Re: Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. EmptyThu Oct 28 2010, 22:58

I'll bring my mage
Back to top Go down
Lutkica

Lutkica

PostSubject: Re: Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. EmptyFri Oct 29 2010, 04:36

i can heal
Back to top Go down
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. EmptySat Oct 30 2010, 10:10

I want my kingslayer title Sad But I am in Berlin at the moment and will be in Prague on Sunday Sad Will just have to get a Beer Slayer title instead
Back to top Go down
megaform

PostSubject: hmmm   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. EmptySun Oct 31 2010, 08:56

I am up for trying tommorow night as in Monday.

Not sure how many people arent saved now or if peoples alts have enough gear but let me know on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.   Megaform needs his Kingslayer title. Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaform needs his Kingslayer title.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Daoine Sidhe :: Daoine Sidhe :: The Courtyard-
Jump to: